0


Traffic Movie Poster
After a long gap, Tamil movies are getting good collections in Tollywood. Pizza, villa, and now Traffic. Even though it is low budget movie, this movie has shown good collections in Tamil as well as in Telugu. Few Tollywood directors are conveyed their opinion about this film….


V.V.VinayaK: I have seen this movie in Tamil and liked very much. I thought of remaking this movie in Telugu. But now I am very happy that our Rama Satyannarayana has dubbed into Telugu. Every kindhearted person should watch this film.

Kodi Rama Krishna: This movie is based on real story happened in Tamilnadu and this movie got good collections in Tamilnadu. Now I congratulate Rama Satyannarayana for dubbing this movie in Telugu. I am confident that this movie will become a block buster hit in Telugu. This is a feel good movie.

Teja: This movie conveys good message about Importance of Traffic rules. The central point of this movie is “Andarikosam Okkaru… Okkari kosam Andaru”.  My Heartful thanks to Rama Satyannarayana for bringing this film to Telugu audience. Every Indian should watch this film.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Top