0


Rakul Preet Singh
Rakul Preet Singh is much in demand these days in Tollywood. She debuted with Kannada super star Puneeth in Kannada flick Gilli. After a long gap, Rakul has bagged a super hit with Venkatadri Express with Sandeep. After bagging the lead role opposite Manchu Manoj, the actress has now signed a film with Nithiin. Newcomer Srinivas Reddy, a former associate of Surender Reddy, is going to direct this action entertainer. 

Few days ago, we heard that Kajal Aggarwal was considered for the role; however, the role finally went to Rakul. Incidentally, she also replaced Hansika in Manoj's film. "I'm really happy that I've got these films with Manoj and Nithiin, especially after being part of two back-to-back hit films like Venkatadri Express and Yaariyaan," says Rakul, adding, "I can't reveal much about my role in Nithiin's film, however, it's a full-fledged commercial entertainer. In Manoj's movie, I play a Telugu girl who's based in Rajasthan. Naturally, my look is very different in that film and I can't wait to start shooting for both these films."   

                   Meanwhile, Rakul's upcoming Telugu film, titled Rough, in which she's paired up with Aadi, is expected to release in summer this year and she'll soon be seen in Yennamo Yedho, the Tamil remake of Ala Modalaindi.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Top